During my absence, G.E. Gallas, author of The Poet and the Flea, honored me by nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award in February.
My thanks for this honor is belated, but no less thankful.
Although I may be a day late and a dollar short on responding to this, I wanted to go ahead and thank G.E. Gallas, and share my nominations.
Here are the Rules for this Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things about craftinlightenment:
- Athens, Ga. is my hometown.
- My grandmothers taught me how to sew and embroider.
- Gardening and canning are favorite past-times.
- I am an award-winning Toastmaster.
- One of my friends has been re-inspired to craft because of my blog.
- My camera is a Pentax Optio which has the most awesome macro lens.
- macropixia highlights some of my up-close photography.
Nominate 15 Other Bloggers
Blogs I follow that inspire me with their versatility that are worthy of this nomination are:
Thanks so much for the nomination, and thanks so much to all those bloggers out there who are so versatile and amazing!